Manitoba Health covers the basic cost of vasectomy.
You can get your vasectomy at Buenafe Clinic at no cost to you.
Buenafe Clinic offers additional uninsured services that you may wish to consider:
- Premium Service Vasectomy Package
- Telephone Consultation Before Surgery
We highly recommend the Premium Vasectomy package for enhanced comfort and convenience.
Please review detail on your options below. Thanks.
Premium Service Option – No-Needle, No-Scalpel Vasectomy
Manitoba Health covers only the very basic costs of a vasectomy. We strongly recommend choosing our Premium Service Package for our no-scalpel, no-needle, single-puncture, minimally invasive, gentle touch vasectomy, which almost all of our patients choose for improved comfort and convenience for $250.
The premium service also includes the option for inhaled nitrous oxide (laughing gas) during the procedure to help you relax. This can be a good option for men who are anxious about their vasectomy.
This is a one-time fee for a once-in-a-lifetime procedure. The cost of other contraceptive methods, such as birth control pills or condoms etc. is significantly greater over time.
This uninsured package was created with patient care in mind to make the procedure more comfortable and more convenient – saving you time with fewer clinic visits and less time off work.
Premium Vasectomy Key Benefits
- No-Needle Anaesthesia to improve your comfort, reduce your anxiety, and reduce the risk of puncturing a blood vessel during the freezing of your scrotum.
- All supplies that you will need before and after your vasectomy provided for you as your time is valuable. This saves you trips to the pharmacy. Includes an athletic supporter.
- Optional inhaled nitrous oxide (laughing gas) to make it a relaxing experience.
- Post-vasectomy semen test results by telephone, or sent securely by email upon request.
- Flexibility to rebook within 48 hours of your appointment.
- Complete and detailed patient information manual.
- 24/7 access to Dr. Jay’s personal phone for any concerns.
- Experience: Averaging about 1000 vasectomies per year.
- Strong patient reviews on Google and RateMDs.
Call Us to Book!