Research has shown a link between low-T and obesity, increased disease risk, and premature death. Testosterone is the most important male sex hormone because it plays so many vital roles in your overall health and well-being, so we recommend doing what you can to keep your level in a normal and healthy range.
Testosterone plays a crucial role in more areas than many realize. It is associated with virility and strength, and men need the proper amount to function normally.
What Testosterone Does
- Regulates sex drive (libido)
- Helps bone growth and strength
- Distributes fat
- Promotes muscle mass/strength
- Produces red blood cells and sperm
- Gives you facial hair and pubic hair
- Helps maintain normal mood