Circumcision Pricing and Insurance Coverage
Circumcision is covered by Manitoba Health only for infants aged 28 days or less.
The price for a circumcision not covered by Manitoba Health will be determined primarily by the patient’s age. To get the precise cost of a circumcision for your son, or for yourself, please use the Cost Confirmation form and we will reply fast.
You can also see below for our posted pricing for circumcision by age group.
Please call us with your questions during clinic hours at 204-697-9013, or request an appointment anytime with the online form. Thanks.
Circumcision Costs by Age – Winnipeg, Manitoba – Buenafe Clinic
Circumcision fees at Buenafe Clinic in Winnipeg are as follows below.
For adult men as well as boys over 6 months of age there will be a consultation appointment prior to the surgery. This is for a physical exam, and to permit Dr. Jay to review the procedure with you (and/or with your son) and answer your questions.
Circumcision Costs for Babies and Young Boys Up To 5 Years Old
The pricing for baby circumcision is lowest for younger infants and is higher for older babies and young boys. Free circumcision is available for newborns up to four weeks of age.
- up to 28 days of age is FREE – covered by Manitoba Health
- 29 days – 8 weeks of age is $299
- 9 – 12 weeks of age is $399
- 13 – 16 weeks of age is $499
- 17 – 20 weeks of age is $599
- 21 – 24 weeks of age is $699
- Over 25 weeks to 5 years of age is $900. This age group will generally need mild sedative pills to make them at ease during their procedure. General anaesthetic is not necessary.
Please use the Circumcision Cost Confirmation form to get specific detail for your situation, or call us at 204-697-9013.